Epic Games Job – Game QA Tester
Epic Games is searching for an onsite contract Game QA Tester. The individual in this role digs past the surface to get the issues buried inside systems, will evaluate and evolve test procedures, and maintain our evaluations efficiently, and focused.
- Informing the development process through bug reports, building stability reports, balancing feedback, and information
- Assessing and streamlining a web of systems and features
- You will develop and leading evaluation investigations that are deep.
- Performing both subjective and functional testing and separating the two
- Prioritizing bugs in relation and adequately conveying the impact of crucial and blocking issues
- Supporting the quality of the game and the evolution Procedure
- Background in game design, computer science, or art
- QA Expertise, either applications or games and have been two decades in the field, six months working on merchandise that is Life or have sent a AAA title
- Passionate about the gaming sector
- Expertise with backend and online test consequences
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, please submit your resume, and we’ll be in touch.
Epic Game Jobs – QA Analyst
Epic Games is currently looking for a fulltime QA Analyst. The individual in this role will be creating and executing test plans to validate the quality of implemented engineering characteristics. Also, you will coordinate with engineers to ascertain the facets of a feature that must be examined. Moreover, you should manage the evaluation process and communicating the results to key stakeholders. The individual in this role will work closely with other Analysts, QA Leads, and the development team to help find and resolve issues and recommend proper quality assurance procedures.
Designing and reviewing quality plans for features that are different
You are contributing to follow up and the development of materials and evaluation methods.
Creating, performing, and documenting test procedures to verify problem fixes
Escalating issues and working towards a resolution together
Communication to and working with development and QA teams
Reporting and monitoring for data quality
Experience with LiveOps game QA is favored.
For studying internal evaluation and development tools, technical aptitude
Strong problem-solving skills and a passion for game development
Ability to interact with a variety of developers and testers at a group
If you would like to become part of building a game, we would like to hear from you.
Epic Game Jobs – QA Analyst Fornite
Epic Games is looking for a fulltime QA Analyst (Release). The individual in this role will be embedded in overseeing test implementation, test preparation, and risk assessment. They’ll be communicating with manufacturing staff, launch management, engineers, and other members of QA and are expected to respond under pressure and resolve issues with guidance.
- Designing and reviewing quality plans for features that are different
- Assessing and executing data validation strategies
- You are contributing to follow up and the development of materials and evaluation projects.
- Creating, performing, and documenting test procedures to verify problem fixes
- Escalating issues that are critical to staff
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures
- Reporting and monitoring for data quality
- 2+ years experience in the software QA Market
- Demonstrated PC hardware/software/peripheral knowledge
- You can communicate with stakeholders throughout the business in both verbal and written formats.
- For studying internal tools, technical aptitude