NIS America, Inc. is seeking Game Testers for our future titles for the PlayStation®4, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Vita, Wii U™, Wii™, and Nintendo 3DS™ systems. Testers will be responsible for playing a game to find bugs in the game system and to find text errors. Once the bugs are found, Testers need to create a detailed report for each bug.
Responsibilities include game text proofreading, game testing, particularly English text error corrections, game footage recording, and other secretarial tasks. We are seeking candidates with strong work ethics, a sense of responsibility, English communication skills, and intense passion.
Skills / Requirements:
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Candidate must be able to work at our office located in Santa Ana, CA.
- Candidate must be available five days a week (normal testing hours are 10:00 am – 6:00 pm)
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- B.A. or higher degrees in English, Literature, Script Writing, or any other related field a plus.
- Experience with M.S. Office or Translation Memories such as SDL Trados a plus.
- Love to play Strategy/RPG games a plus, but not required.
This is a temporary position lasting the duration of the project (approximately 2 months).
*Note: Applicants will be required to take a short grammar test in our Santa Ana office. They must score above a certain level to move on to the main interview process. If the applicant fails this test, he or she may apply for the position again after a 3-month period. Due to the volume of resumes received, only those applicants selected to interview will be contacted