About Minecraft Game
Typically, the Minecraft game is in the open world category. You can create your constructions using square blocks in a 3D world. Moreover, you will have in-game activities, including search, gather resources, build, and fight.
If you select Creative mode, you can choose all the square blocks and in-game items to build your buildings. In addition to the things available in the game, you can also use the Mod to use new tools, control the character, and do tasks in the game. Besides, even some schools have included Minecraft games in the curriculum.
How Building a Gaming PC for Minecraft Game?
Although the Minecraft graphics are simple, the configuration required to play Minecraft not met by all computers. If you want to know the setting to play Minecraft stable, let’s go with Gaming Tester to find out the configuration levels as below.
Minimum building a gaming PC for Minecraft game
- Operating system: Windows 7 64bit and above
- CPU: Intel Core i3-3210 3.2 GHz / AMD A8-7600 APU 3.1 GHz or equivalent
- RAM: 4GB
- Graphics card (integrated card): Intel HD Graphics 4000 (Ivy Bridge) or AMD Radeon R5 series (Kaveri line) with OpenGL 4.4 *
- Graphics card (discrete card): Nvidia GeForce 400 Series or AMD Radeon HD 7000 series with OpenGL 4.4
- Free memory requirements: At least 1GB for games, maps, and other files.
Recommended building a PC for Minecraft game
- Operating system: Windows 10 64bit and above
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4690 3.5GHz / AMD A10-7800 APU 3.5 GHz or equivalent
- RAM: 8GB
- Graphics Card: GeForce 700 Series or AMD Radeon Rx 200 Series (excluding integrated chipset) with OpenGL 4.5
- Free memory requirements: 4GB
Some other software requirements
Typically, requires Minecraft 1.6 or newer. Older versions will need an updated to the current version.
You will have problems playing Minecraft if you use a version of Java that doesn’t match your operating system (32bit or 64bit). Or when using some versions under Java 7 or more versions of Java are installed.
If you start from Minecraft 1.12, Java 8 will be required to run Minecraft. Or if you don’t know that you are using Java 8 or not. Check it in Control Panel and upgrade it.
If you think your configuration is strong enough, you can use more Shader mods. However, to get the best FPS when using Shader mod, you should equip a GTX card, maybe using GTX 650 will achieve good FPS.